Tooth surface anti-loosening washer design combines friction and mechanical locking safety. DIN25201 anti-loosening washer is used in many industries: energy, transportation, sea, mining and quarrying, construction and bridge construction, manufacturing, processing, shipbuilding, forestry and agriculture, heavy vehicles and military. The product has the following advantages:
1. The trapezoidal cross section makes the locking force act on the outer diameter to ensure the maximum resistance to loosening.
2. Tooth shape design effectively prevents vibration loosening.
3. Closed circular design produces high pre-tightening force and excellent friction connection.
4. High load concentricity can avoid bolt bending when tightening.
5. Smooth tooth edge, avoid scratching bolt surface when locking.
For more information, please refer to: R&D Design - Data Download - Product Atlas
For more information, please refer to: R&D Design - Product Selection
For more information, please refer to: R&D Design - Surface Treatment