Gearbox spring is a kind of disc spring with special structure made of spring steel. It consists of disc spring and separating finger. Gearbox spring is mainly used in all kinds of automobile gearboxes. The advantages of gearbox spring are as follows:
1. It has good non-linear elastic characteristics, and the spring pressure remains unchanged in the allowable wear range of the friction disc.
2. It also acts as the separating lever of the press spring. It has simple and compact structure, small axial dimension, small number of parts and light weight.
3. When rotating at high speed, the compression force of gearbox spring decreases little and its performance is more stable than that of ordinary cylindrical helical spring.
4. Contact the press disc with the whole circumference, so that the pressure distribution is uniform, the friction disc contacts well and the wear is uniform.
5. Easy to achieve good ventilation and heat dissipation, long service life;
6. The spring center coincides with the clutch center line and has good balance.
For more information, please refer to: R&D Design - Product Selection
For more information, please refer to: R&D Design - Surface Treatment